Monday, November 26, 2007

Tryptophan Hangover


After consuming two turkey sandwiches today for lunch I slowly began to fall deeper and deeper into the grasps of the dreaded tryptophan. As it overpowered my body it became increasingly difficult to maintain my posture and not fall into a sleepy daze. With one eye barely open, I realized something needed to be done quickly if I was gonna make it through the rest of the day. That's when I noticed in my inbox an email from one of my good buddies entitled "THAT NEW SHIT-JUST GOT NEWER!" Struggling to the move the mouse, I mustered all of my remaining strength and downloaded the two tracks. Upon listening to them I was immediately jolted from my comatoic state to the upbeat sounds of The Beastie Boys, Flock of Seagulls and Outkast. These come straight to you from DJ Rndm up in Boston. Get pumped!

No comments: