Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges

Yes, yes, that's correct. I'm posting an album that hasn't been released yet. You gonna be OK with that? Good. Tough shit. Don't go crying to the RIAA now, ya hear? Go buy this album if you like it.

It's called Evil Urges and it comes out June 10th. It's also outstanding. This band continues to reinvent themselves with every album. If anyone needs any of their earlier stuff, let me know cause I'll totally throw 'em up here (I have no inhibitions whatsoever.)

Somehow they manage to sound like Prince one song, Rush on another and then the Allman Brothers the next... Lotsa love for these guys, hope ya'll enjoy it.

Keep up the good work.

http://www.zshare.net/download/1132400835486046/

1 comment:

Siva said...

Dude..this is awesome..A great band, and i heard the reviews were great. Pls put up their old stuff since you have no inhibitions :D Would love that..peace out.