Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fresh Out Da Pen

Gucci Mane just got out of jail and he is wasting NO time. He just released a 3-part mixtape series: The Cold Wars. The mixtapes are basically the tease for an upcoming 30-track album. And this is after an already released mixtape with Shawty Lo and another planned for around Halloween. This makes me tired just thinking about it. I can't say I've been pining for Gucci Mane's release, but he has a track with Big Boi that is worth your time. A friend passed it along, and I had to share.

This will get you to the mixtapes.



And in case that weren't enough...Big Boi has signed with Def Jam and will soon be releasing Sir Lucious Left Foot. A tease below.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

That Big Boi/Gucci beat is so so smooth...I can't get enough of it. Pitchfork turned me onto the sample here, featuring Teddy P:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2JUUrBFs8